Only a few days left until the New Year. Are you ready? Have a listen to the latest episode of our podcast for some useful tools and techniques for getting yourself ready to make 2017 one of your best years ever.
It’s that time of year again. Time to take five minutes, hours, days… and reassess.
What has happened this year? What have you accomplished? What have you learned? What have you been through? And then, turning to the New Year, what will 2017 bring? What do you want to create this year? What would you change?
In this episode, Sarah and Clay discuss end of year rituals and goals for the New Year. Highlights include:
* Clay’s five step process to Celebrate, Evaluate, Envision, Create, Commit.
* How to look back over the year in a positive, constructive way (even at our mis-steps)
* Setting goals for 2017 and strategies to actually accomplish them
* Warren Buffet’s strategy for setting goals and what NOT to do.
* Sarah’s ritual of choosing an ‘animal’ for the year using Animal medicine cards
Enjoy and looking forward to more great conversations over coffee in the Havana Cafe in 2017!